REDTAG opens 50th store in the GCC
The first REDTAG store was opened in Abu Dhabi - Al Najda Street four years ago, in 2006. Within four short years, REDTAG is now celebrating the opening of its 50th store in the GCC. The opening of the two new REDTAG stores in Saudi Arabia – Khurais Plaza, Riyadh and Aziz Mall, Jeddah marks the 50th milestone.
Mr. Ernest John Hosking, CEO of REDTAG, said, “We are very proud of this milestone. The opening of REDTAG’s 50th store in the GCC marks our expansion, success and growth in the region. Our philosophy is the confident expression of ‘Rediscover Value’, that invites customers to discover first hand what ‘value’ really means by offering them a range and depth of quality fashion and homeware that will make them feel that their money is well-spent. We plan to stay focused in our goals to become leaders in the value fashion industry and reach new heights.”
REDTAG is a refreshing concept in today's retail scenario. It is a chain of value fashion and home stores that offer a world of choice and an enjoyable shopping experience at unbeatable value. With 365 days of value, REDTAG stores launched in 2006 are now a big hit with families that look forward to the latest in fashion and style along with a truly enjoyable shopping experience. The pricing of the products, the stringent quality assurance, the availability of customer favourites, wide variety and choice, personal preferences in sizes, shapes and colors...everything makes REDTAG the first choice for value-conscious customers across the GCC.
The REDTAG Group is part of BMA International, which has achieved important milestones in retail, fashion and lifestyle over the last three decades. BMA is also the holding company for Retail Arabia which operates hypermarkets, supermarkets, convenience stores and malls.
REDTAG has an ambitious plan to open at least 18 new REDTAG stores per year in malls as well as high streets. This trend will see the REDTAG brand become a leader in the value fashion and lifestyle market.
- Luxury brands battle over traveling shoppers
- Dubai Duty Free: marking the 30 year leap from $20 million to $1.8 billion
- Why Lebanon's retailers are hurting this holiday season
- Beirut's new thriving business: a women's cafe for veiled women
- Give me the gold! Why Middle East demand for the precious metal in the jewelry business is growing 25+ percent annually
- The REDTAG Group opens new store at Bahrain Mall by refurbishment of the existing Sana
- Italian footwear manufacturer opens third store in Abu Dhabi
- Largest Home Centre in Abu Dhabi Marina Breakwater opens
- Marks & Spencer to open store at Wafi City Mall
- Canadian footwear brand opens store in UAE Lamcy Plaza