REDTAG opens 50th store in the GCC
The first REDTAG store was opened in Abu Dhabi - Al Najda Street four years ago, in 2006. Within four short years, REDTAG is now celebrating the opening of its 50th store in the GCC. The opening of the two new REDTAG stores in Saudi Arabia – Khurais Plaza, Riyadh and Aziz Mall, Jeddah marks the 50th milestone.
Mr. Ernest John Hosking, CEO of REDTAG, said, “We are very proud of this milestone. The opening of REDTAG’s 50th store in the GCC marks our expansion, success and growth in the region. Our philosophy is the confident expression of ‘Rediscover Value’, that invites customers to discover first hand what ‘value’ really means by offering them a range and depth of quality fashion and homeware that will make them feel that their money is well-spent. We plan to stay focused in our goals to become leaders in the value fashion industry and reach new heights.”
REDTAG is a refreshing concept in today's retail scenario. It is a chain of value fashion and home stores that offer a world of choice and an enjoyable shopping experience at unbeatable value. With 365 days of value, REDTAG stores launched in 2006 are now a big hit with families that look forward to the latest in fashion and style along with a truly enjoyable shopping experience. The pricing of the products, the stringent quality assurance, the availability of customer favourites, wide variety and choice, personal preferences in sizes, shapes and colors...everything makes REDTAG the first choice for value-conscious customers across the GCC.
The REDTAG Group is part of BMA International, which has achieved important milestones in retail, fashion and lifestyle over the last three decades. BMA is also the holding company for Retail Arabia which operates hypermarkets, supermarkets, convenience stores and malls.
REDTAG has an ambitious plan to open at least 18 new REDTAG stores per year in malls as well as high streets. This trend will see the REDTAG brand become a leader in the value fashion and lifestyle market.
- Why this UAE sector will grow 33 percent in less than three years
- Over the top: An inside look into the $2723 opportunity to have dinner at the top of Burj Khalifa
- UAE is dressing up for its new emerging industry
- Smart cards for Egypt's bread: achieving what was once rendered impossible?
- Move aside Paris, Dubai is planning a very 'fashionable' economy
- The REDTAG Group opens new store at Bahrain Mall by refurbishment of the existing Sana
- Italian footwear manufacturer opens third store in Abu Dhabi
- Largest Home Centre in Abu Dhabi Marina Breakwater opens
- Marks & Spencer to open store at Wafi City Mall
- Canadian footwear brand opens store in UAE Lamcy Plaza