Rekaz streamlines Kuwait Finance House’s HR systems
Islamic business solutions provider, Rekaz Systems, recently announced that it has successfully implemented Oracle’s Internet-based human resources management systems (HRMS) for Kuwait Finance House (KFH). KFH, Kuwait’s first Islamic bank, updated its payroll system, as part of its plan to modernize the institution, according to a bank press release.
The HRMS solution provided by Rekaz Systems will serve over 1,250 employees, are expected to enable KFH to lower its costs considerably, while the payroll component reduces processing time and costs.
Founded in November 1999, Rekaz Systems KSCC is the Middle East’s first certified partner for Internet software provider Oracle Corporation’, on the E-Business Track. Rekaz Systems is focused on delivering solutions to Islamic businesses. The company offers application development services, Oracle Applications implementations, systems integration, technical support services, and project management.
Founded in 1977, KFH offers banking, investment, trade finance, commercial and real estate financing services. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Alshaya Trading Co. turns to business software innovation for competitive advantage
- Kuwait’s Rekaz provides Saudi Ta'jeer with Islamic IT solution
- Gulf Bank moving toward a new path after completing its recovery, The Bank elects Board of Directors
- Kuwait Finance House Result Update
- iran economic & strategic outlook gdp and public finance