An inside look into Renault's exclusive Parisian event that blew away its Middle Eastern partners
The city of Paris hosted an exclusive event organized by Renault for its dealership owners. The operation gathered Chairmen and CEO’s from the Middle East region together.
Renault partners from 10 countries - Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, and UAE- attended this Top Management event at Renault’s Headquarters.
Renault Middle East partners are Abdulbaki Motors, Al-Babtain Group, Alkan, Al Masaood Group, Arabian Automobiles, Bassoul-Heneiné, Saleh Al Hamad Al Mana Co., Suhail Bawan Group, U.T.A.C, YK Almoayyed & Sons.
The tour was a great opportunity for the still confidential future Renault models to be unveiled in a 360° showcase. These exciting future models were the chance to discuss the upcoming launch for the Middle East Region. The famous Engineering & Design Centre, “Technocenter” where more than 10,000 Renault employees work, was chosen to host the main part of the tour.
Mr. Carlos Ghosn, Renault CEO, met all of them during a Top Management meeting, which was the opportunity for stimulating exchanges regarding Renault Middle East’s ambitions.
This visit offered a great chance for the Middle East partners to test drive the latest brand of new technology design by Renault; NEXT TWO, which is an autonomous prototype, a connected and automatic car solution for everyone.
To discover more about Renault engineering, quality and safety know-how, Renault Middle East partners also attended a crash test performed to demonstrate the quality and safety of every Renault car to give customers the best in terms of quality and safety. The event concluded with Renault test drives at the Renault circuit located in Aubevoye (France), a confidential and strategic site where new models of Renault vehicles are driven around every day. Attendees experienced the Renault Sport’s exciting driving experience with Clio RS and Megane RS. They also drove the Twizy and the Zoé, one of the most appealing 100% electric vehicles.
The memorable event reflected Renault’s strong commitment to make the Middle East part of its core markets. Peyman Kargar, Renault Middle East Managing Director said: “France being part of the Renault DNA, Paris was the most natural place to welcome Renault Middle East partners to. Renault is a unique and great combination of the French touch, Japanese technology and Korean know-how.
He added: “The Middle Eastern automotive industry has done extremely well over the past few years. As a matter of fact, we have seen marked increases in sales and recorded strong growth in the GCC Region. The newly designed cars being introduced and expected in the near future are most certainly head turners and cater to all the needs of customers from the Region.”
- Abu Dhabi as the Star Wars' set: the region's superstar?
- What will the effect of losing the World Cup be on Qatar? 'Very small' says study
- 'This is Lebanon': why water taps are drying out
- A two-way street: an inside look into the monumental losses brought to the US economy due to Iranian sanctions
- Reconsidering the fork and knife hegemony: how cultural intelligence can land you the job of your dreams
- Megane Renault Sport makes Middle East debut
- One bright green light for Renault autos with 19 percent sale increase in GCC
- Zahid Tractor launches Renault marketing initiative in the Saudi Kingdom
- Renault-Nissan Alliance sales up
- In celebration of the production of the 2000th Renault Logan Moroccan PM visits SOMACA