Report: Some Bahrainis prefer to invest in Oman real estate sector
High real estate prices in Bahrain have forced some local businesspersons to invest in real estate in Oman, where prices are reportedly moderate, a press report indicated on Thursday.
The report, published by the Al-Wasat newspaper, noted high prices of lots in Bahrain and some of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) states have forced the investors of Bahrain and the Gulf to change their investment destination to Oman. The report mentioned that real estate prices in Bahrain have in some cases sky-rocketed by 400 percent.
- Sorry Dubai, sorry Beirut: real estate investors prefer to look West
- Bahraini MP blames Gulf citizens for high real estate prices
- Moroccan expatriates prefer to invest in real estate sector
- Real estate business in Oman - report
- obg releases the market: real estate 2007, its ground-breaking new emerging market report on real estate investment