Residents to move into The Palm Jumeirah within a month
Handover of property for phase one of The Palm Jumeirah is underway with the first residents moving into their property this month, said industry sources.
The first stage of construction of the Palm Jumeirah, which is being developed by real estate development major Nakheel, includes around 1,500 villas on 11 of the fronds of the island.
From the commencement of reclamation in 2001 to the first residents moving in will have taken little more than five years.
The development also includes 2,500 Shoreline Apartments within the 20 buildings located on the East side of the trunk.
- IFA Hotels & Resorts and Nakheel hand over Golden Mile, Palm Jumeirah
- Swiss-based company chosen to design The Palm Jumeirah ‘Show Villa’
- Nakheel commences handover of Marina Residences
- The Palm, Jumeirah’s Shoreline Apartments reach construction milestone
- Al Osaimi Group to invest AED 1 billion on Luxury Resort, Spa & Residence on The Palm Jumeirah