Retail City opens
Retail City, a three-day networking conference and exhibition that will aim to bring together international retail property professionals to develop new joint ventures, exchange views, identify new investment opportunities and encourage retailers and franchises to launch shop in the Middle East, opens at the Dubai International Exhibition Centre Sunday.
Retail City International Exhibition Director, Franck Dailles said: “The idea for the event was conceived at Cityscape 2005. We conducted a number of surveys and out of the 24,000 participants we found that 46 per cent of visitors were seeking retail investment opportunities and 37 per cent of exhibitors were hoping to make contact with retail developers. That clearly justified our decision to provide dedicated support to this dynamic sector”.
- DHL opens new retail servicepoint in Mirdif City Centre
- SouqExtra! chain of neighbourhood super-centres to open leasing for 7 outlets at Retail City 2008
- Dubai’s newest retail destination opens March 1st at Dubai Festival City
- Cityscape launches Retail City
- Mashreq opens E Cube Retail Concept in Sharjah City Center