Rezidor opens its first mid-market property in Egypt
The Rezidor Hotel Group, one of the fastest growing hotel companies, has opened its first fresh and energetic mid-market brand in the Middle East - Park Inn Sharm El Sheikh in Egypt. The property was formely known as the ‘Golden Resort by Rezidor’ and was re-branded Park Inn this month with an additional 203 rooms, bringing the total number to 401.
This first resort property within the Park Inn portfolio is on the protected area of Nabq Bay, 10 minutes from Sharm El Sheikh Airport.
Jean-Marc Busato, Area Vice President of The Rezidor Hotel Group said, “Sharm El Sheikh is one of the most accessible and developed tourist resort communities in Egypt and we believe there was a need for an internationally branded efficient and hassle-free property to cater to the mid-market segment.”
Park Inn Sharm El Sheikh has two bars and two all-day restaurants – Aqua Piper and Palms – that offer a combination of local and international cuisine.
In addition the resort has also opened an aqua park, Aqua Bast – named after the Egyptian goddess of joy which has six swimming pools, numerous slides and attractions, a lazy river and a wave swimming pool.
Rezidor will also open two Park Inn hotels in Saudi Arabia – Al Khobar and Olaya – and one in Muscat, Oman by 2010.
- First international mid-market hotel brand to open in Makkah
- Rezidor to open fifth property in Egypt
- rezidor to open mid market brand in egypt park inn sharm el sheikh resort to debut november
- The Rezidor Hotel Group announces the 100th Park Inn Hotel
- Rezidor to open mid market brand in Egypt: Park Inn Sharm El Sheikh Resort to debut November