Ritchie Bros. records $26 million in sales at latest Dubai auction
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers generated over $26 million in gross sales at a recent three-day unreserved auction held at its permanent auction facility in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Conducted from May 26 - 28, the saw the purchase of nearly 1,700 truck and equipment items, attracting 586 bidders from 47 countries and 14 US states. Approximately 40 percent of the items were purchased by buyers from outside the UAE.
"More and more of our customers are using our pre-auction services, including repairs and refurbishing done here at our facility," commented Regional Manager of Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers, Stephen Branch. "In many cases, these services contributed to the strong prices realized over the three-day sale."
The Company has 26 auctions scheduled between now and the end of June. Ritchie Bros. is an auctioneer of industrial equipment, operating through over 90 locations around the world. The company sells, through unreserved public auctions, a broad range of industrial equipment including equipment utilized in the construction, transportation, marine, mining, forestry, petroleum, and agricultural industries. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Ritchie Bros. records over $20 million in sales at latest Dubai auction
- Ritchie Bros. records over $26 million in sales at latest Dubai auction
- Ritchie Bros records $31 million in sales at Dubai auction
- Ritchie Bros. generate $24 million at Dubai Industrial Auction
- Ritchie Bros. completes industrial auction in Dubai