Ritchie Bros records $35 million in sales at Dubai auction
Industrial auctioneers Ritchie Bros announced the completion of a large auction at the company's auction facility in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE), resulting in gross auction sales of over $35 million, according to a company press release.
The four-day auction, conducted on October 14-17, attracted 605 registered bidders from 49 countries. People from the Middle East, Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe and North America bid on 2,696 trucks and equipment items. Among the items sold were 280 wheel loaders, as well as unused Mercedes and Renault mixer trucks.
There are 27 upcoming auctions in seven countries on the Ritchie Bros auction calendar. Ritchie Bros operates through over 90 locations throughout North, Central and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa and the Middle East.
The company sells, through unreserved public auctions, a broad range of used industrial equipment including equipment utilized in the construction, transportation, mining, forestry, petroleum and agricultural industries. Ritchie Bros. is a public company; its common shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Ritchie Bros. completes industrial auction in Dubai
- Ritchie Bros. records over $20 million in sales at latest Dubai auction
- Ritchie Bros records $31 million in sales at Dubai auction
- Ritchie Bros. generate $24 million at Dubai Industrial Auction
- Ritchie Bros. records over $26 million in sales at latest Dubai auction