Ritz-Carlton Bahrain opens for business
The Ritz-Carlton opened its fourth hotel in the Middle East on January 1, when it assumed management of Le Royal Meridien Bahrain. The hotel company also manages luxury properties in Doha, Dubai and Sharm El Sheikh.
The Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain Hotel and Spa, is the only five-star caliber resort property in the area, just three miles from the center of Manama. The 7-story, 264-room hotel, open since 1994, includes several restaurants, from formal to poolside casual. More than 24,000 square feet of meeting space, and the hotel's semi-secluded setting make it accommodative to regional and international meetings.
A 24 month, multi-million dollar restoration project will begin after January 1. While the enhancement to guest rooms and public space is completed, The Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain Hotel and Spa will remain fully operational. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Ritz-Carlton Sharm Al-Sheikh gets a half-a-million-dollar facelift
- Legendary service of The Ritz-Carlton Hotel returns to Canada with the opening of The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto
- Ritz-Carlton resort to open in Doha next month
- The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company announces first Ritz-Carlton Reserve in the Americas
- Ritz-Carlton and Spa in Manama reopens