Ritz Hotels Company opens first boutique property in Kuwait
The Ritz Hotels Company has opened the Ritz Sharq Hotel in Kuwait, the chain's first boutique property in the Emirate.
"Shortly, the company will open similar hotels in prime locations of Kuwait City, extending up to the fabulous shopping arcades of Salmiya," said the General Manager of Ritz Hotels Company, Rabie Al-Sukhon.
The boutique hotel concept provides accommodation with personalized services, due to the fact that the number of rooms and suites in such hotels do not exceed 70. The Ritz Sharq Hotel, consisting of 56 rooms and suites, opened last month. The hotel stands in the heart of Sharq's business district and provides easy access to government offices, major leisure attractions and shopping malls.
The Ritz Salmiya Hotel will open in July this year. Situated near the new Salmiya Shopping Complex, this hotel consists of 66 rooms, suites and multi-utility halls. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Sharjah opens first boutique hotel
- The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company announces first Ritz-Carlton Reserve in the Americas
- The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company opens its first hotel in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia on October 24, 2011
- The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company announces first hotel in Abu Dhabi
- The Al Habtoor Group partners with The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company to introduce luxury brand to Budapest