Riyadh to host first investments forum for women focusing on the real estate sector
The first investments forum for women focusing on the real estate sector will be held in Riyadh on March 26th 2005, with the participation of businesswomen from Gulf and Arab countries, reported the Saudi newspaper, Al-Watan on Sunday.
According to the advisor Huda Ibrahim al-Naqiyya, the three day forum will see the participation of the largest local and Gulf companies which operate in the real estate sector, aiming to attract female investments, enjoining the real estate boom which Saudi Arabia faces. Al-Naqiyya explained the holding of a special forum for women by the increased popularity of the real estate exhibitions among women, who enjoyed from separate visiting hours in these events. The forum is also held in compliance with requests of many ladies, who avoid these real estate exhibitions due to the fact that part of the exhibitors is men. It should be mentioned that the real estate market in Saudi Arabia is witnessing at present offers of many real estate contributions in housing units, since the future needs in this field are estimated by 4.5 million units until 2020.
- Many deals expected in first Gulf women real estate forum
- Damascus to host 1st Real-Estate Investment Forum
- Investment Forum held in Riyadh
- Riyadh International Urban Development & Real Estate Investment Event - Cityscape Riyadh 2010 posts huge visitor turnout
- Gulf participation at Syria's first real estate investment forum