Role of Iraqi National Center for Administrative Planning and Development highlighted
The Iraqi National Center for Administrative Planning and Development is considered to be one of the most important departments in Iraq. Its duties include the development of administrative skills of the Iraqi government employees.
In this context, Dr. Mohammad Al-Yasin, the president of the Center, which that was established in 1970, said that its main objective is to increase and develop the productivity of all administrative systems in order to promote them to international levels.
Dr. Mohammad revealed, according to <i>Alfourat</i> newspaper, that the Center arranges many courses in computers and management. He disclosed that last year the Center offered more than 94 courses for employees from various ministries. He added that the Center has also provided consulting services to assist the government institutions to be effective and productive.
- Role of Iraqi center for creation and development outlined
- Dubai eGovernment to organize a series of events to highlight the role of e-Government & administrative simplification in minimizing the impact of gl
- Egyptian Center to Develop Yemen’s Administrative Systems
- Community Development Authority highlights Dubai’s social development initiatives at International Social Sector Forum 2009
- Dubai Customs and Family Development Centers in Sharjah discuss cooperation