Rotana Hotels adds new Dubai property as growth continues
Rotana Hotels announced the planned opening of the Villa Rotana Suites, which will be their seventh property in Dubai. Owned by the United Arab Emirates (UAE) based Al-Jallaf family, the Villa Rotana Suites will have 135 rooms, a restaurant and two meeting rooms.
With a 40 percent growth in business over the last 18 months, Rotana now manages 18 properties throughout the Middle East with further expansion planned during this year in Syria, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Qatar.
Rotana Hotels had earlier announced the signing of a new management agreement for the Hurgada Coral Beach Hotel in Egypt, along with the planned summer 2003 opening of the Damascus Rotana Suites in Syria. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Rotana Hotels to build luxurious hotel property at Jumeirah Beach Residence
- The Beach Rotana Hotel & Towers announces major renovation and new outlets
- Rotana Hotels expand in the Middle East
- New opening at Jumeirah Beach – Dubai, Amwaj Rotana Resort,
- Rotana Hotels and Resorts to build new property in Sudan