Rotana Hotels to build luxurious hotel property at Jumeirah Beach Residence
Rotana Hotels will build a super deluxe luxurious hotel property at Jumeirah Beach Residence, Dubai's upscale beachside resort lifestyle development.
Rotana Hotels is on an aggressive expansion drive in its aim to become one of the premier upmarket hotel chains in the region. It recently announced that it will manage two additional properties in the Lebanese capital city of Beirut.
Rotana Hotels, together with some United Arab Emirates (UAE) investors, has purchased a hotel in the mega Jumeirah Beach Residence complex in Dubai. The hotel will be completed in April 2006.
The property will feature 300 fully equipped rooms and suites, restaurants and lounges, multi-purpose meeting rooms, business centre, a fitness center that includes two swimming pools and a direct access to a private beach.
Rotana has a portfolio of 25 properties with new contracts to be announced shortly. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- New opening at Jumeirah Beach – Dubai, Amwaj Rotana Resort,
- Rotana Hotels adds new Dubai property as growth continues
- Rotana Hotels expand in the Middle East
- The Beach Rotana Hotel & Towers announces major renovation and new outlets
- Abu Dhabi National Hotels to invest in hotel at Jumeirah Beach Residence development