Rotana Hotels expand in the Middle East
With five new hotels, constituting a 40 percent growth, successfully opened in a span of six months, Rotana Hotels now manages 17 properties throughout the Middle East, stated a press release.
Next year will maintain much of the same momentum, as more hotel projects are already in the final stages of negotiation and development. “Our ultimate goal is to have a Rotana managed property in all of the major Middle Eastern cities and that will be achieved within the next few years,” stated Rotana’s President Selim El Zyr.
Rotana has successfully transcended into resort development with the two newly opened resorts in Egypt, the Coral Beach Tiran in Sharm El Sheikh and the Coral Beach Al Arish. Continuing on this path is the expansion of the Beach Rotana Hotel in Abu Dhabi and making its mark in the coastal emirate of Fujairah with the development of the Fujairah Rotana Resort. Negotiations are also under way for the development of a resort on the highly desirable Jumeirah Beach Front in Dubai.
Rotana Hotels have also expanded and restructured their sales force and have opened three new sales offices in London, Kuwait and Cairo. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- New opening at Jumeirah Beach – Dubai, Amwaj Rotana Resort,
- Rotana Hotels adds new Dubai property as growth continues
- The Beach Rotana Hotel & Towers announces major renovation and new outlets
- Rotana Hotels to build luxurious hotel property at Jumeirah Beach Residence
- Abu Dhabi tourism gets Dh4.5 billion boost in 2001