Royal Jet announces arrival of new Gulfstream to its luxury fleet
Managing Director of Royal Jet Ali Ahmed Al Naqbi has announced the arrival of the new luxury Gulfstream G300 which joins Royal Jet, the International Charter Aircraft service based at Abu Dhabi International Airport.
Powered by Rolls Royce engines the new Gulfstream G300 is a mid to long-range aircraft with a large cabin and 14 luxury seats.
Royal Jet started operations in May 2003 with a Boeing Business Jet which has a capacity of 42 passengers and will add a second Gulfstream G300 aircraft to its fleet in September 2003. The airline is a 100 percent United Arab Emirates (UAE) owned private charter Aircraft Company.
Royal Jet provides special services in the field of air charter to customers wishing to charter luxurious planes for private flights in addition to business, emergency and medical flights. The services of Royal Jet can also be utilized for commercial cargo shipping, medical and emergency transport for a wide variety of customers. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Royal jet increases its fleet & team to prepare for the busiest summer yet
- Royal Jet continues to change the face of luxury travel with latest addition to fleet
- Royal Jet gets two new Gulfstream aircraft
- Royal Jet branches out its luxury services with an Augusta Bell AB 139 helicopter and Avro RJ 70 aircraft
- NetJets Middle East upgrades fleet with three new Gulfstream G450