Royal Medical Services chooses Jordan Data Systems
Royal Medical Services (RMS) has selected Jordan Date Systems (JDS)' Joint Venture to furnish the RMS with a health care management information system (HMIS).
The objective of the HMIS is to provide an integrated full-bodied software solution that would offer the Royal Medical Services an environment that can grow and change to suit its operations needs over the coming years.
Care 2000 and family of products offer the hospital a turnkey integrated health care solution. The program is designed to encompass all aspects of a modern health practice, including patient information, employee and patient scheduling, electronic billing, electronic medical records (EMR), inventory, and accounting. Built on modern programming techniques, the system is suitable for ample healthcare practices varying from single practitioner to multi-site clinics. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- UBM partners with Balsam Healthcare to deliver Jordan’s first HMIS solution
- Dubai Department of Health and Medical Services implements advanced Lab System
- GE Medical Systems and EMC deliver integrated healthcare solutions to the Middle East
- First Islamic acquires Smart Document Solutions
- MedNet UAE adds Belhoul Apollo hospital to its network