RSA selects NICE for customer experience management solution
Israeli multimedia solutions provider for business interaction management, NICE Systems, announced that Remarketing Services of America, (RSA), a unit of Fiserv is implementing its customer experience management (CEM) suite.
RSA will utilize NICE customer contact center recording products including NiceUniverse, its quality assurance application, NiceLog, its agent-customer voice and screen recorder, and Executive Connect, which allows executives to review recorded customer calls. Integrated with Apropos Technology, NICE Systems will help RSA enhance customer contact center interactions.
Founded in 1991, RSA is an independent provider of strategic vehicle remarketing, proactive lease maturity management, liability management, titles management, and customer contact, loyalty and lead management programs. RSA enhances portfolio performance for major banks, financial institutions, automotive manufacturers, captive finance companies and credit unions. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Israel’s NICE enhances Vodafone Portugal’s contact center performance
- Interland selects Nice Systems to boost customer care capabilities
- Etisalat and Huawei strengthen their strategic co-operation in the Customer Experience Management (CEM) domain with the award of the first Service Operation Center (SOC) contract to Huawei to realize best customer experience
- top analyst firm positions rsa in leaders quadrant for security information and event management
- AwalNet Selects Oracle® Applications to Deliver a Superior Customer Experience