Russia's CBOSS opens Arabian gateway
Jordan's New Generation Telecom (NewGen) has purchased telecom automation products from Russia's CBOSS Association, a convergent billing and customer care solutions provider.
Jordan will extend the geography of CBOSS installations. Prior to the NewGen contract negotiation CBOSS carried out supply of its solutions to GSM-carriers from Norway, Laos and strategic acquisition of On-Line Billing Solutions (OBS) from Fujitsu Services with customers in Australia, Austria, Canada, Columbia and UK.
According to the contract, a 14-product bundle consisting of billing, IN prepaid, analytical products, call center and other unique solutions will be shipped to NewGen.
The core of the set is CBOSS - Convergent Business Operation Support System. It is an integrated software-hardware solution that provides automation of any telecom activity.
CBOSS holds approximately 50 percent of the telecom market in the CIS region and now, it serve more than 38M subscribers in 18 countries on four continents. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Jordan Telecom signs contract with STME
- Schlumberger completes implementation of BSCS solution for Wataniya Telecom
- Telecom Egypt selects Pitney Bowes Group 1 Software
- Jordan Telecom eyes up regional market for customer-base expansion
- Saudi Telecom awards LogicaCMG multi million euro messaging and payments deal