Russia's CBOSS opens Arabian gateway
Jordan's New Generation Telecom (NewGen) has purchased telecom automation products from Russia's CBOSS Association, a convergent billing and customer care solutions provider.
Jordan will extend the geography of CBOSS installations. Prior to the NewGen contract negotiation CBOSS carried out supply of its solutions to GSM-carriers from Norway, Laos and strategic acquisition of On-Line Billing Solutions (OBS) from Fujitsu Services with customers in Australia, Austria, Canada, Columbia and UK.
According to the contract, a 14-product bundle consisting of billing, IN prepaid, analytical products, call center and other unique solutions will be shipped to NewGen.
The core of the set is CBOSS - Convergent Business Operation Support System. It is an integrated software-hardware solution that provides automation of any telecom activity.
CBOSS holds approximately 50 percent of the telecom market in the CIS region and now, it serve more than 38M subscribers in 18 countries on four continents. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- sri lanka to open middle east tourism office
- Third Abu Dhabi Yacht Show sails into Yas Marina
- Emirates to open new gateways on four continents in 2004
- New ‘smart’ sanctions against Iraq will have to wait, for now
- abu dhabi commissions world’s top architects for museum and performing arts centre designs saadiyat island to become global cultural hub