Saba Group announces $326 million investment in Dubai's freehold property sector
Dubai realty major Saba Group has revealed its intention to invest 1.2 billion Emirati dirhams ($326.7 million) in the Emirate's freehold property sector in the next two years.
The initiative comes close on the heels of the group's recent announcements of building a twin-tower freehold 36-story residential complex and freehold office tower in the Jumeirah Lake Towers developed by Nakheel in the growth corridor of Dubai.
Saba Group brings together an alliance of real estate development, architecture and interior design, finance, and analysis professionals with experience in the development of several real-estate projects across the region. The company's expertise includes commercial and residential real estate, property management, design build and construction management services. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Saba Groups awards $46 million construction contract to Dutch Foundation
- Saba Real Estate appoints UK’s RMJM as primary consultants for Saba Tower project
- Saba Real Estate aligns with Better Homes for sale of freehold project in Jumeirah Lake Towers
- Saba Group launches Dubai's first twin-tower freehold residential project
- Dubai: SABA Tower 1 to become first freehold luxury office tower to be delivered to investors