Saba Group announces $326 million investment in Dubai's freehold property sector
Dubai realty major Saba Group has revealed its intention to invest 1.2 billion Emirati dirhams ($326.7 million) in the Emirate's freehold property sector in the next two years.
The initiative comes close on the heels of the group's recent announcements of building a twin-tower freehold 36-story residential complex and freehold office tower in the Jumeirah Lake Towers developed by Nakheel in the growth corridor of Dubai.
Saba Group brings together an alliance of real estate development, architecture and interior design, finance, and analysis professionals with experience in the development of several real-estate projects across the region. The company's expertise includes commercial and residential real estate, property management, design build and construction management services. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Saba Group launches Dubai's first twin-tower freehold residential project
- Dubai's Tecom Investments announces 440-villa project
- Chelsea Group investing in two Dubai properties
- Developer plans AED 3 billion freehold community in Mirdiff as inaugural project in booming Dubai real estate market
- Saba Groups awards $46 million construction contract to Dutch Foundation