Saba Group launches Dubai's first twin-tower freehold residential project
Against a backdrop of continued robust growth in Dubai’s property market, developer Saba has announced the launch of the emirate’s first twin-tower freehold residential project located in the Jumeirah Lake Towers community, Dubai.
The 36-storey twin project – Saba Tower 2&3 - will offer over 700 apartments to United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Nationals and expatriates at highly competitive rates. It will cover a gross area of more than one million square feet in the heart of the Jumeirah Lake Towers community development.
Full-scale construction of the project will commence within three months, and it is expected to be completed within a timeframe of 18-22 months. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Saba Groups awards $46 million construction contract to Dutch Foundation
- Saba Real Estate aligns with Better Homes for sale of freehold project in Jumeirah Lake Towers
- Saba Group announces $326 million investment in Dubai's freehold property sector
- Saba Real Estate appoints UK’s RMJM as primary consultants for Saba Tower project
- Dubai: SABA Tower 1 to become first freehold luxury office tower to be delivered to investors