Saba Groups awards $46 million construction contract to Dutch Foundation
Dubai-based realty firm Saba Group has awarded a 170 million Emirati dirham ($46 milllion) piling and foundation contract to Abu Dhabi-based Dutch Foundation for the Saba Tower at the Jumeirah Lake Towers.
Saba Tower, announced in July 2003, is the first project of the Saba Group that will come up on an area of 330,000 square feet in the heart of the new growth corridor of Dubai. Apart from the office tower, Saba Group has also announced launching a twin-tower freehold 36-storey residential complex – Saba Tower 2 &3 - at the Jumeirah Lake Towers.
Saba Real Estate is active in commercial and residential real estate, property management, design build and construction management services. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Saba Real Estate aligns with Better Homes for sale of freehold project in Jumeirah Lake Towers
- Saba Group announces $326 million investment in Dubai's freehold property sector
- Saba Real Estate appoints UK’s RMJM as primary consultants for Saba Tower project
- Saba Group launches Dubai's first twin-tower freehold residential project
- SABA Real Estate guarantees fully-equipped Tower 1 on schedule