Saba Real Estate appoints UK’s RMJM as primary consultants for Saba Tower project
Dubai-headquartered Saba Real Estate has appointed UK-based architectural and design firm, RMJM, as the primary consultants for the 36-storey Saba Tower, Dubai's first freehold office property.
Saba Tower offers 330,000 square feet of office space on a freehold basis to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) national, and expatriate investors.
Saba Real Estate's expertise includes commercial and residential real estate, property management, design build and construction management services. The collective experience of the Saba Real Estate team enables it to develop prime commercial and residential locations across the region. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Saba Real Estate aligns with Better Homes for sale of freehold project in Jumeirah Lake Towers
- Saba Groups awards $46 million construction contract to Dutch Foundation
- Saba Group announces $326 million investment in Dubai's freehold property sector
- Dubai: SABA Tower 1 to become first freehold luxury office tower to be delivered to investors
- Saba Group launches Dubai's first twin-tower freehold residential project