SABB named Best Saudi Bank by Euromoney
The Saudi British Bank was honored with awards for the 'Best Bank' and the 'Best Equities House' in Saudi Arabia at the Euromoney magazine's annual awards ceremony held July 10, 2003, in London.
Commenting on the award, SABB Chairman Sheikh Abdullah Al-Hugail said that he considered it a success for SABB's customer-first policy. He noted that the recognition conferred on SABB was a reflection of the emphasis placed by the bank on providing high quality service to its customers, which has always been its top priority.
Sheikh Hugail added that the customer-first policy at the bank had succeeded at various levels, the most recent being the Saudi Telecom Company (STC) Initial Public Offering (IPO), where SABB was mandated as flotation manager by the Public Investment Fund.
SABB also acted as a subscription bank and was ranked first among all Saudi banks, capturing over 32 percent of the total value of subscriptions in the highly successful IPO. SABB was also the top broker on the Saudi Stock Exchange in 2002. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- SABB to manage Saudi Telecom Company's IPO
- NCB capital named best fund manager in Euromoney Islamic Finance Awards
- NCB Capital wins best research house award in the Euromoney Middle East research poll
- SABB ranks first Saudi bank in international equity trading
- EuroMoney Magazine names NBD as best local bank in the UAE