Sahara Center bags award for innovative opening
Sahara Center, Sharjah's largest shopping mall, has been awarded the international MAXI Award for its innovative grand opening by the International Council of Shopping Centers. Sahara Center was declared the winner in the Grand Opening, Expansion and Renovation category.
Sahara’s opening in February this year attracted 50,000 visitors daily during the first week. The mall also staged three community-related activities in the first three months of operation. Other factors which positioned Sahara Center as a strong contender for the Award, included the use of pop-out billboards, seen for the first time ever in the UAE.
The grand opening entertainment program featured Circus Space, a unique British acrobatic and aerialist troupe who performed a new production reflecting Arab culture. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Injazat wins the ‘Best Managed Services’ award at Data Center Middle East Strategies & Awards
- SYSTIMAX® Solutions’ Innovative iPatch® System Bags Award
- DHL Express Qatar wins two silver awards at EMEA Contact Center World 2013
- Sahara Center To Open Soon
- Breadtalk bags popular regional brand honor at Singapore Prestige Brand Awards