Sakhr appoints new regional sales manager for Egypt and North Africa
Arabic software company Sakhr Software has appointed Nasser Mahmoud Talaat as regional sales manager in Egypt and North Africa as of September 2002. Talaat is experienced in the marketing and sales of Information Technology (IT) products.
The appointment of Talaat comes in the process of continuing Sakhr’s new expansion plan, which mainly focuses on the marketing aspect of its activities, in the framework of enhancing its software market share in large Arabic enterprises and organizations.
Talaat has worked as marketing consultant in numerous companies that work in different computer and IT fields, in addition to some industrial, medical and agricultural companies. Before acquiring the new position at Sakhr Software, he has occupied several ranks in companies like Al-Youssef for distribution in Dubai, Technology Park and the Advanced Computer Technology (ACT) and Middle East Channel Manager at NEC Computers International.
Sakhr Software Company was founded in Kuwait in 1982 and was relocated in Cairo in 1990. Sakhr develops software specifically tailored to the needs of the Arabic market and the Arabic language users. The company has pioneered many Arabic products and solutions that benefit from its investment in research in the field of NLP (Natural Language Processing) for Arabic and English. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- U.S. Robotics appoints Sumit Kumar as Region Manager Middle East and North Africa
- American Express Middle East and North Africa welcomes new Head of Card Sales and Client Development
- Natixis Global Associates Builds Sales Presence in the Middle East-North Africa
- Amadeus strengthens Middle East & North Africa team with three senior appointments
- Google Enterprise invests in MENA with the appointment of a regional sales team