Sakhr completes strategic alliance with Austrian technology firm
After a visit by the CEO of Sail Labs Technology, an international company specializing in speech technologies and media mining solutions, Sakhr Software, an Arabic IT Company, announced the launch of a strategic alliance between the two companies.
This alliance will enable Sail Labs, to offer its solutions utilizing Sakhr's technologies such as the Idrisi search engine, NasherNet content management system, the translation engine Tarjim and other Sakhr solutions. The partnership is reciprocal in nature whereas Sakhr will act as distributor and system iontegrator for Sail Labs' Media Mining System in the Arabic speaking regions.
Sail Labs, whose headquarters is located in Vienna, Austria, is the developer of Osint, the multi-lingual media mining system that provides immediate real time access to all types of unclassified information sources, including video and audio media.
Sakhr Software Company was founded in Kuwait in 1982, and was relocated in Cairo in 1990.
The company is widely recognized as the leading Arabic software company, developing Arabic solutions and products to fulfill the demands of the Arabic IT industry and the needs of Arab users. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Huawei Inks Strategic Alliance with Drake & Scull International to collaborate on regional ICT development projects
- Sakhr Software, Emerging Technologies establish strategic partnership
- impaQta announces strategic alliance with Gulf Resources – Dubai to complement mutual delivery capabilities
- STME looks to build on strategic alliance with Symantec as regional customer base exceeds 390
- Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Organization completes virtualization infrastructure for first private cloud in the Arab World