Sakhr launches IDRISI version 3.5
Arab software company Sakhr Software has released a new version of the Arabic search engine IDRISI 3.5. It features a higher level of stability and flexibility and offers advanced bilingual search options for various enterprise applications, according to a company press release.
IDRISI 3.5 works on multiprocessing servers on different Windows and Unix platforms and provides support for indexing and searching. IDRISI is the outcome of Sakhr's research in the fields of NLP (Natural Language Processing) for Arabic and English, and Internet search and retrieval technologies.
IDRISI empowers searching in corporate databases, web sites, e-government portals, and 225 document types including DOC, PDF, XML, HTML, XLS, PPT, Etc. through a bilingual web-based interface.
Sakhr Software Company was founded in Kuwait in 1982, and was relocated in Cairo in 1990. Sakhr develops software specifically tailored to the needs of the Arabic market and the Arabic language users. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Sakhr Software launches Johaina information service in Beirut
- Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry Chooses Sakhr Electronic Document Management System
- FAST signs joint sales and marketing agreement with Sakhr Software
- Sakhr announces collaboration with Intel
- UAE Central Bank selects Sakhr Software document management solution