Sakhr signs agreement with Omani Ministry of Education
Arabic software developer, Sakhr has unveiled the signing of a large-scale strategic agreement with the Sultanate of Oman's Ministry of Education. The agreement involves the implementation of the latest version of Sakhr's School Management System (SMS 5.0), which supports Microsoft's database SQL, within 350 schools in the Sultanate.
The articles of the agreement, signed by both parties, include comprehensive training for a number of employees at the Ministry by Sakhr. This training will enable the employees to efficiently use the School Management System provided by Sakhr Software. As per this agreement, atomization will be implemented within 100 schools, while 250 schools within the Sultanate can look forward to having their systems enhanced.
Sakhr's system is a comprehensive software solution for contemporary schools, providing high levels of security, privacy and data protection. It also provides high data storage capacity, the ability to easily create and retrieve back-up files, high speed processing and the ability to discover mistakes.
Sakhr Software Company was founded in Kuwait in 1982, and was relocated in Cairo in 1990. The company develops software specifically tailored to the needs of the Arabic market and Arabic language users. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Ministry of Education and Intel launch ‘Intel® Teach Program’ in Oman
- Oman, Sakhr finalize plans for developing educational process
- Sakhr and Xerox sign partnership agreement
- UAE ministry of higher education and Microsoft sign agreement
- Sakhr Software in final stages of completion for Oman’s biggest E-Government educational portal project