Sama Dubai to participate in upcoming Expo Real 2006
International real estate investment and development arm of Dubai Holding, Sama Dubai, announced earlier this week that it would participate at the upcoming Expo Real 2006commercial property exposition.
The international fare is the ninth event of its kind, and is set to be held in Munich, Germany, from October 23 - 25, 2006 according to Khaleej Times.
The event is one of Europe's leading trade fairs, presenting a platform for international projects, networking, investment and finance in the real estate sector.
This year’s Expo Real will bring together over 1,415 exhibitors from 35 countries. Some and 18,000 visitors from 60 countries including senior government delegations and leading media representatives are expected to attend the event.
- Sama Dubai to showcase projects at MIPIM Asia
- New corporate entity will consolidate real estate investment activity
- Worldwide Property Show gears up to bring international real estate options to liquid regional markets
- ETA Star to debut at EXPO REAL 2005 in Munich
- Sama Dubai, UAE Bank Group launch real estate fund