Samsung appoints new distributors in UAE
Samsung Electronics has appointed Trigon Computers and Redington as their new distributors in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Trigon Computers has been appointed, as distributor for Samsung's range of printing and imaging solutions, comprising printers and multi-function devices, and Redington has been appointed to distribute monitors, optical storage and hard disk drives.
Trigon Computers is a fully owned company by prominent UAE businessmen from the Al-Ghurair family, one of the top business families in the UAE and the Arabian Gulf.
Redington is the IT distribution arm of the Singapore-based Kewalram Chanrai group of companies, a large conglomerate with diverse business interest in information technology, agro-based commodities and manufacturing.
Samsung Middle East and Africa (MEA) is headquartered in Dubai. Through a network of over 140 distributors, Samsung MEA looks after the distribution of its digital devices across the Middle East and Africa. With revenues of two billion dollars in 2003, the company has also invested in a service subsidiary, located in the Jebel Ali Free Trade Zone in Dubai. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Syscom Emirates appoints Al Babtain Group as Distributor in Kuwait
- empa appointed as authorised distributor of samsung pleomax range of pc accessories
- Samsung appoints Cellucom as its authorized distributor and retailer in Oman
- Samsung extends its partnership with Trigon in the UAE
- DTK appoints Micron as its new distributor in UAE