Samsung to create Digital Center in Oman
Samsung has announced plans to set up a Digital Center in partnership with Al-Seeb Technica (SARCO), the company's distributor for Consumer Electronics products in Oman.
Samsung's Digital Center will showcase Samsung's complete range of LCD Televisions, its complete range of plasma display panels, digital video camcorders, portable DVD players, home theatre systems, DVD-VHS combo players, audio systems and digital projection televisions. Home networking products such as the side-by-side refrigerator will also be on display.
Founded in 1969 in Korea, Samsung Electronics today has 25 production bases worldwide and 59 sales subsidiaries in 46 countries. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Samsung wants consumers to experience 'digital freedom' at GITEX 2003
- Samsung Electronics regional revenue rises 15 percent in 2001
- Samsung’s Middle East digital appliance sales reach $250 million
- Samsung Electronics commences TFT-LCD monitor roadshow in UAE
- Samsung Electronics commences LCD television roadshow in UAE