Samsung Electronics commences TFT-LCD monitor roadshow in UAE
Digital technology manufacturer Samsung Electronics is running a series of United Arab Emirates (UAE)-wide roadshows to educate users on the benefits of TFT-LCD technology and familiarize with the company’s TFT-LCD monitors and solutions.
The roadshow, which went live on February 5, is presently being showcased at the Dubai Internet City from the 11 to March 16, 2003. The roadshow will travel across strategic locations within the UAE until the end of March 2003.
Founded in 1969 in Korea, Samsung Electronics today has 25 production bases worldwide and 59 sales subsidiaries in 46 countries. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Samsung Electronics commences LCD television roadshow in UAE
- Samsung wants consumers to experience 'digital freedom' at GITEX 2003
- Samsung to create Digital Center in Oman
- Samsung targets number one position in Middle East mobile phone market
- Samsung Electronics showcases first GPRS camera phone in Middle East