Samsung launches world-first 12.2 inch widescreen notebook in Bahrain
Samsung Electronics has launched its Galaxy NotePRO in Bahrain, featuring the world’s first 12.2-inch WQXGA widescreen display as well as a sleek, light, slim frame that is both premium and highly portable.
“The Galaxy Note PRO is especially designed to offer best-in-class content consumption and productivity, as well as a stunning viewing experience by presenting the world’s first 12.2-inch WQXGA widescreen display,” said Denzil D'Souza, head - Business Planning Division, Mobility Group, Samsung Gulf Electronics.
“The Samsung Galaxy Note PRO (12.2) truly demonstrates our commitment to providing our customers with exceptional product offerings, which meet the preferences of every single user in this region.”
The Samsung Galaxy NotePRO (12.2) LTE version will be available in all major retail stores for BD349.9 ($923), a statement said.
The Galaxy Note PRO (12.2) offers a resolution of 2560x1600 with more than four million pixels.
It comes pre-loaded with Cisco WebEx Meetings platform, the industry’s leading web conferencing solution.
And now for the first time on Android tablets, users can share anything on their screen as well as starting a WebEx meeting from contact list. Samsung e-Meeting provides collaboration capabilities by giving users the ability to share content during a meeting without having to access a central server or network.
Users will also benefit from Multi Window, which enables users to split the screen up into four different windows, and an innovative, Virtual Keyboard which provides ample space to type comfortably. Add to this the Remote PC feature, and users can access their home or office PC directly through the Galaxy NotePRO (12.2) to seamlessly edit and save files remotely.
Accessories include the Samsung S Pen, to deliver a more responsive, productive and overall efficient tablet experience with access to features such as Action Memo, Scrapbook, Screen Write and S Finder. In addition, Pen Window enables users to simply draw a window of any size on the screen, and instantly access unique in-application features such as YouTube or a calculator.
For additional value and productivity right out of the box, the Samsung Galaxy NotePRO (12.2) will feature up to approximately $700 worth of the premium pre-paid, long-term subscription offers from best-selling news, social media and cloud storage providers, including: Bitcasa, Bloomberg Businessweek+, Blurb, Dropbox, Easilydo Pro for Tablet, Evernote, Hancom Office for Android, LinkedIn, NY Times, Oxford Advanced Learner’s A-Z, and Sketchbook Pro.
Accessories such as Various Book Covers, USB LAN HUB, Universal BT Keyboard and S Action Mouse are also available for purchase with the Galaxy NotePRO (12.2).
- Samsung Electronics Levant holds the prescreening for Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron
- Samsung S6, S6 Edge receive warm welcome in Saudi Arabia
- Mission to Mars: UAE plans Arab region's first unmanned probe
- Eclipsing Facebook and Twitter: WhatsApp most popular social media site for Arabs
- More technology, less fashion: Why fashionistas haven't exactly fallen for Apple's smartwatch
- Just in time for your new year's resolutions: Galaxy Note 10.1, 2014 edition unveiled
- Samsung launches world's thinnest, lightest tablet
- Apple and Samsung squaring up again
- Parents: Samsung is ready to play Santa for your kids this Christmas (but you're still paying)...
- Samsung Galaxy S5 sees the light in Saudi Arabia