Samsung to introduce latest professional solutions for digital signage at Signage, Imaging & Media, Abu Dhabi
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd, a world-leading innovator and manufacturer of professional display products, will today introduce its latest innovative Professional Solutions for Digital Signage that cater to all business needs at Signage, Imaging & Media (SIM) 2008, the region's most comprehensive trade show for the marketing communications. At the show, Samsung will have increased presence, participating in the Digital Signage Forum to demonstrate its diverse portfolio of products and solutions and key new product introductions for the digital signage market.
“With dwindling attention spans and declining sensitivity toward mass advertisements, the effectiveness of traditional mass media as an advertising medium has been steadily on the wane over the years,” said Madhav Narayan, General Manager, IT Division, Samsung Gulf Electronics. “Customers today look for increased interactivity and personalised communication channels. Recognising this, marketers are increasingly directing their advertising dollars toward mediums such as the Internet, e-mail, and digital signage, wherein groups are more easily targeted.”
“Digital signage delivers what marketers are looking for today, fine-grained targeting, consumer attention, accountability and measurable Return on Investment. At SIM, exhibition attendees will be able to learn about Samsung’s offerings in this new and unique medium that combines the power of mass media with the precision of niche marketing. Samsung’s new digital displays provide crystal clear, high definition detail that can be viewed in a variety of environments,” added Narayan.
With the latest additions to its line-up of products and solutions for digital signage, Samsung now boasts one of the industry’s widest range of solutions. Apart from incorporating cutting edge design, built-in network solutions with enhanced touch screen interactivity and connectivity capabilities, Samsung also offers specific products and solutions customised for different business needs.
The key products and solutions introduced include:
- Digital Monitors: Optimised for public display with its lower than conventional panel operating temperature and 24/7 operational capability. They provide versatility and convenience in installation with add-on options. They also provide network connectivity as well as content scheduling capability.
- Touch screen Panels: Interactive monitors that feature Infrared sensing technology embedded within a sleek touch-screen high definition LCD module, offering intuitive navigation options to access information quickly and easily. These monitors come with a fully integrated PC with speakers.
- Outdoor Digital Signage: The most efficient outdoor display solution features a super high brightness panel of 1500 nits, sunlight protective film and a cooling and heating system to provide greater robustness and reliability under all outdoor conditions.
- Indoor digital signage monitors that are specially optimised for indoor displays, featuring generous contrast ratios of 30,000:1 and 10,000:1 respectively. Built-in network connectivity allows screens to be managed with Samsung’s MagicInfo Pro network support.
- Video Wall monitors: Ultra slim bezel digital signage monitor that is only 11mm in bezel width. The sleek and stylish monitor features a powerful multi-screen solution that makes it ideal for multi-video walls. The monitors are also equipped with Samsung ID (interlocking device), an easy and simple-to-use installation solution support.
- Audience Measurement solution: The monitors analyse audience’s gender, age, and ethnic group with over 90% of accuracy. They also measure the number of viewers and their interests.
© 2008 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Samsung targets 50 per cent of Middle East's LCD monitor market by 2006
- Samsung wants consumers to experience 'digital freedom' at GITEX 2003
- Samsung forges strategic alliance with Autodesk to expand market presence in the Gulf
- UAE is poised to become a large hub for the digital signage market
- Samsung to create Digital Center in Oman