Samsung targets number one position in Middle East mobile phone market
Samsung Electronics is the number one mobile phone retailer in Iran. The company ranks second in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and third in Saudi Arabia, reported European research group, GfK.
Samsung Electronics has strengthened its position in the region's mobile phone market with the release of four new phones. The company unveiled the SGH-T500, which is exclusively targeted at female users, in addition to the SGH-T200, SGH-T400 and SGH-A500, which features a clamshell design.
Founded in 1969 in Korea, Samsung Electronics has 25 production bases worldwide and 59 sales subsidiaries in 46 countries. Samsung Electronics global strategy involves eight main regions: North America, Europe, Southeast Asia, Central Asia, Middle East and Africa (MEA), China, CIS and Latin America. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Samsung lauches new A800 mobile phone in the Middle East
- Samsung introduces Product Registration Card concept
- Samsung Electronics announces winners of its online football promotion
- Samsung Electronics showcases first GPRS camera phone in Middle East
- Samsung captures 21 percent market share in UAE’s mobile phone market