Samsung wants consumers to experience 'digital freedom' at GITEX 2003
Samsung Electronics has announced that the theme for its participation at GITEX 2003 will be Digital Inspiration. The theme reflects the company's aspiration to win consumers with a digital-showcase of its gadgets and designs.
“Our goal at this year's edition of GITEX 2003 is to connect consumers' lifestyle, digital technology and stylish designs to offer an heightened entertainment experience at our pavilion,” said President, Samsung Gulf Electronics (SGE) DK Byeon.
At the Gitex 2003 event, Samsung will be showcasing a host of digital products including the latest range of TFT LCD monitors, slimmer profile monitors, multifunction and wireless printing solutions, camera phones, personal digital assistant (PDA) solutions, small digital multifunction video recorders and digital-liquid-processing technology.
This is in addition to the Samsung Mobile Fun Club booth that will host fun-filled activities including a series of quizzes and competitions, downloading of audio and video clips onto Samsung mobile phones.
Founded in 1969 in Korea, Samsung Electronics today has 25 production bases worldwide and 59 sales subsidiaries in 46 countries. Samsung Electronics global strategy involves eight main regions: North America, Europe, Southeast Asia, Central Asia, Middle East & Africa (MEA), China, CIS and Latin America. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Samsung announces state of the art printing solutions at GITEX 2014
- Samsung President & CEO Gee Sung Choi Announces The Next Step in the Digital Renaissance In IFA Opening Keynote Speech
- The First Interchangeable-Lens Camera with 3G & Wi-Fi Connectivity launched at GITEX 2013
- SAMSUNG Introduces First Portable Digital Audio Player That Allows Listeners To “Share a SOUNDTRACK” With Built-In Slide-Out Speakers
- Dubai Media incorporated exclusively streams all its TV channels with Samsung Smart TVs