Saraya and Deutsche Bank sign strategic and financial advisory agreement
Real estate developer and asset manager Saraya Holdings Limited (“Saraya”) today announced it has appointed Deutsche Bank AG (”Deutsche Bank”) as its exclusive strategic and financial advisor. The Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) registered company, which invests in high-end hospitality, real estate and leisure destinations, seeks to enhance its position and expand its footprint within the global travel and tourism industry. Working with Deutsche Bank, Saraya seeks to review its strategic financing options, optimize its capital structure and pursue value enhancing transaction opportunities.
"This partnership with Deutsche Bank aims at ensuring that Saraya’s vision is turned into a reality. We look forward to leveraging Deutsche Bank's global investment and commercial banking expertise to help us achieve our objectives," said Mr. Ali Kolaghassi, Vice Chairman and CEO of Saraya Holdings.
On his part, Mr. Massimo Saletti, Head of Deutsche Bank’s EMEA Real Estate Investment Banking team said: “Our relationship with Saraya is in line with our strategy to work with companies that have a solid vision, leadership and dedication to the achievement of goals. We look forward to a long and mutually beneficial business engagement with Saraya.”
© 2008 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Deutsche Bank Appointed as Fiscal Agent for US$3.5bn Eurobond Issue in Qatar
- Ras Al Khaimah Government, Saraya Holdings and Arab Bank unveil details of the “Saraya Islands” Project in Ras Al Khaimah
- Dubai Islamic Bank chooses Deutsche Bank for euro clearing and European trade finance
- Kolaghassi Appointed ”Real Estate Industry Champion”
- Gulf Finance House place second US$100 million convertible murabaha facility with Deutsche Bank