Saraya Aqaba signs Memorandum of Agreement with Aqaba Development Corporation
Mr. Khaled Wazani, General Manager of 'Saraya Aqaba', has signed Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Mr. Naseem Al Ahmad, ADC's Deputy CEO signing on behalf of Mr. Imad Fakhoury, the Chairman of ADC, in order to build a private residential area for employees of the Saraya Aqaba project.
The signing was held at the end of celebrations commemorating the 5th anniversary of ASEZ and was attended by Mr. Nader Dahabi, Chief Commissioner of the Aqaba Special Economic Zone Authority, as well as senior members from both ADC and Saraya Aqaba.
The agreement calls for Saraya Aqaba to build residential units for its employees on a 50 hectare plot of land just 10 minutes away from the development in the Karama area. The Saraya Aqaba development will create 3,000 job opportunities during construction, a further 6,000 opportunities upon completion and the residential project will provide modern facilities for these employees and their families.
© 2006 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- ADC signs deal with AERO Wings for Industry to set up assembly plant for light aircraft and engines at KHIA
- Saraya Aqaba Signs an Agreement with PBI Aqaba,Purchasing Two Sites
- Aqaba Development Corporation
- Saraya Aqaba signs "Aqaba Youth Club" Construction Agreement
- ADC and Saraya sign agreement to develop labor housing compound at a value of $60 m