Saudi Arabian Airlines and Lockheed sign agreements
Saudi Arabian Airlines, the national flag carrier of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and Lockheed Martin, the U.S. global security and aerospace company recently signed a memorandum to pursue potential new business opportunities together in the Kingdom, according the Saudi Gazette.
The agreement will influence the technical and commercial strengths of both companies to expand economic development and to create high value technical jobs for Saudi nationals.
Director General of Saudi Arabian Airlines, Khalid Almolhem said that “We are excited about this initiative which combines our long, successful, history in aviation training and development with Lockheed Martin’s capabilities and experience in the global security and aerospace sectors.”
Chief Executive Officer and President of Lockheed Martin Corporation, Marillyn Hewson added that “Saudi Arabia is strategically important to Lockheed Martin. Our team in the Kingdom is committed to working with Saudi Arabian Airlines and other local partners to develop business opportunities which sustain long-term jobs for Saudi nationals in the security, aerospace and commercial sectors.”
The memorandum was signed by Almolhem and Ms. Hewson in the presence of Prince Fahad bin Abdullah Bin Mohammed, President of GACA and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Saudi Arabian Airlines and James B. Smith US Ambassador to Saudi Arabia.
- Tourism is the real target of the Tunisia attacks: industry set to suffer
- FIFA scandal probe: No deaths in 2022 World Cup construction, Qatar says
- The UAE harnesses the power of celebrity endorsements
- Gazans reach beyond Israeli blockade through start-up
- France is playing a risky dating game in the Gulf: experts
- Alafco signs another agreement with Saudi Arabian Airlines
- Alafco signs another agreement with Saudi Arabian Airlines for the lease of 8 Airbus A320-200 aircraft increasing the total number of aircraft to 25
- Saudi Arabian Airlines
- STME signs agreement with Saudi Arabian Airlines to implement Storage Enterprise Tape solution
- Saudi Arabian Airlines and Cisco to Open Cisco Networking Academy in King Abdullah Economic City