Saudi Arabian Airlines and Lockheed sign agreements
Saudi's national airline and Lockheed Martin have signed agreements on potential new business
Click here to add Board of Directors of Saudi Arabian Airlines as an alert
Disable alert for Board of Directors of Saud ...,
Click here to add Fahad bin Abdullah Bin Mohammed as an alert
Disable alert for Fahad bin Abdullah Bin Moh ...,
Click here to add GACA as an alert
Disable alert for GACA,
Click here to add James B. Smith as an alert
Disable alert for James B. Smith,
Click here to add James B. Smith US as an alert
Disable alert for James B. Smith US,
Click here to add Khalid Almolhem as an alert
Disable alert for Khalid Almolhem,
Click here to add Lockheed Martin Corporation as an alert
Disable alert for Lockheed Martin Corporation,
Click here to add Marillyn Hewson as an alert
Disable alert for Marillyn Hewson,
Click here to add Saudi Arabian Airlines as an alert
Disable alert for Saudi Arabian Airlines
Saudi Arabian Airlines, the national flag carrier of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and Lockheed Martin, the U.S. global security and aerospace company recently signed a memorandum to pursue potential new business opportunities together in the Kingdom, according the Saudi Gazette.
The agreement will influence the technical and commercial strengths of both companies to expand economic development and to create high value technical jobs for Saudi nationals.
The airline and Lockheed Martin have begun exploring the creation of a new training organization which will also provide technical training for the aviation and aerospace industry in the military and commercial sectors.
Director General of Saudi Arabian Airlines, Khalid Almolhem said that “We are excited about this initiative which combines our long, successful, history in aviation training and development with Lockheed Martin’s capabilities and experience in the global security and aerospace sectors.”
Chief Executive Officer and President of Lockheed Martin Corporation, Marillyn Hewson added that “Saudi Arabia is strategically important to Lockheed Martin. Our team in the Kingdom is committed to working with Saudi Arabian Airlines and other local partners to develop business opportunities which sustain long-term jobs for Saudi nationals in the security, aerospace and commercial sectors.”
The memorandum was signed by Almolhem and Ms. Hewson in the presence of Prince Fahad bin Abdullah Bin Mohammed, President of GACA and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Saudi Arabian Airlines and James B. Smith US Ambassador to Saudi Arabia.
- Al Tayer bucks the US department store trend with Bloomingdale's Kuwait opening
- Gulf Islamic banks set to outperform conventional banks for second year: Moody's
- Jordan secures EU finance for socioeconomic and environmental programs
- Same-day service deliveries in GCC an untapped market: Wing CEO
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- Alafco signs another agreement with Saudi Arabian Airlines
- Alafco signs another agreement with Saudi Arabian Airlines for the lease of 8 Airbus A320-200 aircraft increasing the total number of aircraft to 25
- Saudi Arabian Airlines
- STME signs agreement with Saudi Arabian Airlines to implement Storage Enterprise Tape solution
- Saudi Arabian Airlines and Cisco to Open Cisco Networking Academy in King Abdullah Economic City