Saudi Al-Rajhi Bank purchases over 200 Diebold ATMs
Al-Rajhi Banking and Investment Corporation (Alrajhi) has purchased more than 200 Diebold automated teller machines (ATMs) including Opteva units.
The bank has the largest branch and ATM network in Saudi Arabia and in the region. The majority of the order includes Diebold's new Opteva ATMs, offering modular construction and the largest full color display in the industry.
The units will operate on Diebold's Agilis software platform, an open system that allows multiple vendors' terminals and their respective technologies to co-exist.
Diebold operates in the Saudi Arabia through its distributor Alhamrani Universal. Diebold Incorporated is a provider of integrated self- service delivery systems, services and security.
The company employs more than 13,000 associates with representation in more than 88 countries worldwide and is headquartered in US. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Diebold launches OptevaTM range in Egypt
- Diebold to bundle Gilat's high-speed Connexstar satellite connectivity with its ATMs
- SUCCESSFUL CONVERSION OF RIYAD BANK’S CARD PORTFOLIO BY FIRST DATA INTERNATIONAL
- Amex leads with launch of Kingdom’s first Chip Card with ID Keeper technology
- Al-Rajhi opens two bank branches for women in Saudi Arabia