Saudi Arabia: 120,000 square meter education facility to be built
Saudi Crown Prince Sultan laid the cornerstone of the higher technical institute for girls in Medina on Saturday. The new girls’ institute covering an area of 120,000 square meters, will cost SR84 million, Arab News reported. The new facilities at the College of Technology consists of 27 classrooms, 38 workshops, 45 labs and a library in addition to administrative offices, a mosque and support services.
- Not a rumour after all! Saudi Arabia to build women-only industrial city
- New 4300 square meter office for Saudi airline
- ABB technology turns Princess Noura Bint Abdulrahman University into Saudi Arabia’s first ‘green’ campus
- New Saudi-Yemeni hospital to be built
- Siemens to establish Centre of Engineering Excellence in Saudi Arabia