Saudi Arabia: Al-Bundoquia Islands urban development project
Saudi Arabia’s Al-Bundoquia Islands urban development project will make its international debut at Waterfront 2005 Dubai, a conference on the future of the Middle East’s coastline development.
Named in Arabic after the historic Italian city, Venice, Al-Bundoquia Islands will be built along the Kingdom’s Red Sea coast, 26 kilometers south of Jeddah, extending over nearly 21 square kilometers, Arab News reported.
- Jeddah: Venice Islands Project moves ahead
- Al Hanoo gets ready to unveil details on Nujoom Islands Project in Sharjah
- Saudi Arabia plans to build number of tourist resorts on Red Sea coastline
- Extravagance tourism in Dubai: New island development joins The Palm
- Durrat Al Bahrain announces major milestone