Saudi Arabia: Al-Bundoquia Islands urban development project
Saudi Arabia’s Al-Bundoquia Islands urban development project will make its international debut at Waterfront 2005 Dubai, a conference on the future of the Middle East’s coastline development.
Named in Arabic after the historic Italian city, Venice, Al-Bundoquia Islands will be built along the Kingdom’s Red Sea coast, 26 kilometers south of Jeddah, extending over nearly 21 square kilometers, Arab News reported.
- Dubai gets $816 million new urban development
- Jeddah: Venice Islands Project moves ahead
- Emaar, The Economic City highlights progress on King Abdullah Economic City at the 10th real estate and urban development expo in Riyadh
- Saudi Arabia’s first urban transport conference to take place January 26-27
- Jotun launches Jotashield Extreme to address increased demand for heat reflective and eco-friendly paints in Saudi Arabia