Saudi Arabia to allow expatriates to invest
Saudi Arabia is considering allowing expatriates to invest in the Kingdom once again, however this time in real estate investment funds, pending approval. To increase transparency and public involvement in the decision-making process, the Saudi Capital Market Authority (CMA) has recently posted on its website an initial draft of the regulations covering real estates investment funds. The Chairman of the CMA, Abdulrrahman Al-Tuwaijri, said the draft is not complete and that it has not been approved yet.
- Saudi Arabia: Capital Markets Authority may control real estate sector
- Saudi real estate sector expected to boom
- Saudi Arabia: New real estate investment opportunities offered
- Saudi Arabia: Foreign residents to invest directly in stock exchange
- Saudi Arabia: Real estate developers complain about regulations