Saudi Arabia: Capital of Saudi Real Estate Company totally covered
According to the Al-Qabas newspaper, Mr. Tarek Al-Jasem, Head of Investment Employment Department, said that the SR 150 million capital of the Saudi Real Estate Company was totally covered by the investors.
The official added that the new company specializes in real estate development and real estate projects' financial restructuring. He added that the company will firstly focus its operations in the Eastern region of Saudi Arabia, which endows tremendous and unique real estate investment opportunities particularly in the tourism sector.
- New real estate financing firm to be established in Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Arabia: New real estate investment company to set up
- The Saudi Arabia Real Estate Market, “The Gulf’s Powerhouse”
- Top Saudi property and architecture projects honoured at 2ndCityscape Awards for Real Estate in Saudi Arabia
- Real estate fraud in Saudi Arabia