Saudi Arabi to build almost 13000 new homes
Saudi Arabia plans to build more than 12,400 housing units in various parts of the Kingdom soon, according to a news report.
The Real Estate Development Fund has sanctioned new loans worth SR5 billion ($1.333 billion) for the purpose, said the Arab News report.
Muhammad Al-Abdani, director general of the fund was quoted by the report as saying the total value of loans approved for building 12,472 homes in different cities and towns would reach SR5.19 billion.
- 2014 and Dubai's realty: from euphoria to caution
- How will plunging oil prices affect Dubai's glittery real estate sector?
- Home prices in Israel makes making ends meet impossible for families
- Putting their eggs in tourists' baskets: why Dubai's real estate developers are shifting to hospitality
- Is Dubai's property market finally displaying 'affordable' tendencies?
- Gulf and Moroccan businessmen form new firm to oversee building of 22,000 homes
- Saudi Arabia: New Mortgage Law Expected To Lift Building Industry
- Kuwaiti Al-Khorafi to build new Saudi embassy
- Newly formed BSH Home Appliances Saudi Arabia to drive growth of Bosch and Siemens home appliances business in the Kingdom