Saudi Arabi to build almost 13000 new homes
Saudi Arabia plans to build more than 12,400 housing units in various parts of the Kingdom soon, according to a news report.
The Real Estate Development Fund has sanctioned new loans worth SR5 billion ($1.333 billion) for the purpose, said the Arab News report.
Muhammad Al-Abdani, director general of the fund was quoted by the report as saying the total value of loans approved for building 12,472 homes in different cities and towns would reach SR5.19 billion.
- Kuwait: Investment sector continues to lead real estate sales
- Why GCC nationals are rushing to buy property in this unexpected MENA country
- Forget the Arab Spring, is Egypt facing a real housing crisis?
- Incentive to stay? 28% of UAE workers to get housing allowance hike
- Tackling the formidable question: is it time to buy or to sell Emaar shares?