Saudi Arabi to build almost 13000 new homes
Saudi Arabia plans to build more than 12,400 housing units in various parts of the Kingdom soon, according to a news report.
The Real Estate Development Fund has sanctioned new loans worth SR5 billion ($1.333 billion) for the purpose, said the Arab News report.
Muhammad Al-Abdani, director general of the fund was quoted by the report as saying the total value of loans approved for building 12,472 homes in different cities and towns would reach SR5.19 billion.
- It's contagious after all? Mecca's surroundings experiencing 'unprecedented' real estate boom in Saudi
- Inside the GCC's booming construction industry
- House hunting in Dubai? Budget friendly options may be available in the near future
- Why Dubai is NOT building more hotels for World Expo
- Another tipping point for the ME: 'smart' urban development