Saudi Arabi to build almost 13000 new homes
Saudi Arabia plans to build more than 12,400 housing units in various parts of the Kingdom soon, according to a news report.
The Real Estate Development Fund has sanctioned new loans worth SR5 billion ($1.333 billion) for the purpose, said the Arab News report.
Muhammad Al-Abdani, director general of the fund was quoted by the report as saying the total value of loans approved for building 12,472 homes in different cities and towns would reach SR5.19 billion.
- Sorry Dubai: why London's pricy property is still number one for ME investors
- Hubris and greed: the toxic combination that drove the rise and fall of Arabtec?
- Narrowing things down: the cheapest and most expensive places to rent in Dubai
- Arabtec's nosedive: a case study for exactly what needs to change about Dubai
- The only way towards sustainability? Why Dubai's property market needs a rent-to-own option