Saudi Arabi to build almost 13000 new homes
Saudi Arabia plans to build more than 12,400 housing units in various parts of the Kingdom soon, according to a news report.
The Real Estate Development Fund has sanctioned new loans worth SR5 billion ($1.333 billion) for the purpose, said the Arab News report.
Muhammad Al-Abdani, director general of the fund was quoted by the report as saying the total value of loans approved for building 12,472 homes in different cities and towns would reach SR5.19 billion.
- Dubai, you should be jealous: other Mideast property hotspots to keep an eye on
- The very high-profile supporters of Dubai's Expo 2020 bid…and Pamela Anderson is one of them
- How Qatar is LEED-ing the way in green construction
- Why did Emaar choose to splash billions on Irbil, Kurdistan?
- With a 'Yala now' attitude, Pepsi-co takes on Jordanian dam construction