Saudi Arabi to build almost 13000 new homes
Saudi Arabia is to build almost 13000 homes across the Kingdom, funded by loans worth SR5 billion ($1.333 billion)
Saudi Arabia plans to build more than 12,400 housing units in various parts of the Kingdom soon, according to a news report.
The Real Estate Development Fund has sanctioned new loans worth SR5 billion ($1.333 billion) for the purpose, said the Arab News report.
Muhammad Al-Abdani, director general of the fund was quoted by the report as saying the total value of loans approved for building 12,472 homes in different cities and towns would reach SR5.19 billion.
- Al Tayer bucks the US department store trend with Bloomingdale's Kuwait opening
- Gulf Islamic banks set to outperform conventional banks for second year: Moody's
- Jordan secures EU finance for socioeconomic and environmental programs
- Same-day service deliveries in GCC an untapped market: Wing CEO
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?